Recent Posts

Friday, April 23, 2010

What's Your Favorite?

Another list, this time borrowed from the lovely Leigh-Ann at Freckled Nest. In other news, my Tell Your Story art journal course is fast approaching and I can already tell it's gonna be inspiring. Better get my pencils sharpened - class starts Monday!

1. Favorite hobby?


2.
Favorite TV show?



3. Favorite restaurant food?


4.
Favorite thing to shop for?



5. Favorite animal?


6. Favorite song?


{maybe not my all-time fave, but I sure am feeling this one right now}

7. Favorite word?


8. Recent favorite YouTube video?



9. Favorite movie?


{These are both the best!}

10. Favorite childhood memory?

Sleepovers!

Most images from weheartit. Anything else unaccounted for I stupidly forgot to source.

What are your faves?

2 comments:

Duke of Spook said...

is favourite restaurant food "plain noodles"?

Liv said...

Plain noods, sauced noods, just noods in general, man.

Post a Comment