Recent Posts

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shop 'Til I Drop

Why is it that I always end up spending the most money on myself right before my birthday (May 23, for anyone who wants to lavish me with gifts)? It seems to happen every year, and this one is certainly no exception. I usually consider myself a pretty thrifty gal, but the second I get spring fever I can't seem to control myself. I blame you, Etsy. And more specifically, you, Rebecca!


This hoodie will join the ever-growing collection of replicca designs I own and I have no doubt that it'll be as comfortable and flattering as the rest. Great stuff from a great lady! I highly suggest you check out her shop and snap up one of her one-of-a-kind pieces before they're gone.

My Etsy addiction doesn't stop there. Oh no. I'm also eagerly awaiting the delivery of these babies:


Etsy, you have waaaaaay too many options to fill my gigantic size 10 feet. To top off the madness, this past weekend I dropped {an undisclosed sum} on an impulse buy, which was both thrilling and a bit terrifying for a usual tightwad like me. But come on, check out these sick phones!

Turquoise!!!

If I keep this up I'll be broke by the fall - but I'll look so coooooooooooool.

On a less superficial note, I've been pretty slow to get started on my art journal for Tell Your Story. The self-doubt that usually plagues me when I first start a project is starting to get to me, but I really want to power through and get things moving. I feel like I'm bursting with ideas but I have to make sure I don't let my perfectionism bog me down. I'm hoping to dive into it this weekend and I plan on posting a lot of it here, so watch this space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment