Recent Posts

Friday, May 28, 2010

If I Had $1,000,000: Poster Cabaret

In an attempt to motivate myself to blog more often, I decided to start a new (and first) feature: If I Had $1,000,000. Kind of like the Barenaked Ladies song, but instead of wishing for Kraft Dinner and a monkey, I'll be focusing more on items of the art/design/fashion persuasion. This week: if I had $1,000,000 to spend at Poster Cabaret, here's what I'd get:













{all images courtesy of postercabaret.com}

Nothing like a healthy dose of materialism! But seriously, if you're looking to spruce up your space or just drool over their vast collection of posters, check this site out. And give me a million dollars so I can buy this stuff!

1 comments:

Lad said...

Thanks for posting about poster cabaret!
best to you,
Lad
www.postercabaret.com
www.sebastianfoster.com

Post a Comment